Today we begin a new topic about electricity and we are going to watch this video. After watching it, you are going to answer these questions:
1.Where does electricity come from?
2. The nucleus is the center of the atom. What two types of particles are inside the nucleus? Which one has a positive electric charge and which one has a negative electric charge?
3. What are electrons attracted to?
4. Rubbing a balloon on fabric creates static electricity. Is this caused by an imbalance or balance of electric charges?
5. Two negative/positive charged balloons repel each other.
6. What do we use to contain electricity in a device?
7. Batteries have both negative and positive charges. Electrons move from the negative/positive side to the negative/positive side.
8. Conductors allow electricity to move through them.What is an example of a conductor? What conductor is commonly used in wires?
9. What is the V on a battery?
10. What type of circuit provides more than one path for electricity to travel? What type of circuit provides only one path?
11. What kind of circuit do you find inside a computer?
Finally, we are going to learn vocabulary playing with these bingos: