This activity consists in doing a presentation about plastics. We are going to use LibreOffice Impress, a free and open source software.
This presentation should contain the following information:
- An initial slide showing the title “Plastics” and a subtitle explaining the definition of a plastic.
- A slide dedicates to the properties of plastics.
- Three slides focus on every type of plastic, that is to say, thermoplastics, thermosetting plastics and elastomers. All the slides should include text about properties of this kind of plastic and images related to these materials.
- Slides refer to industrial plastics. Every slide should include properties about this plastic, uses and images of objects made of this material.
- Finally, set the slide transitions taking into account that you can easily read the information.
It is up to you to customize the animation of the slides by adding different effects.