Trying to solve this crossword you are going to review the exam about Metals.
In this post we are going to study the properties of materials and wood tools working on a crossword and in presentation with a bingo at the end.
In this video of Tigtag you will learn about properties of materials. After watching the video, answer these questions:
Try to solve this crossword to learn vocabulary about wood.
Wach this video about the life cycle of a plastic bottle from beginning to end. Then answer the questions in your notebook.
Who are the characters in this story?
b) three plastic bottles
2. Plastic is made of _____________.
b) oil and gas
3. How much plastic ends up in landfills?
a) all of it
b) hundreds of millions of tons
4. Rainwater flows through the waste and absorbs toxic compounds. The toxic water is called leachate, and it ____________________.
b) can move into groundwater, soil and streams, poisoning ecosystems and harming wildlife.
5. How long can it take for a bottle to decompose?
a) 100 years
b) 1000 years
6. How many plastic-filled trash vortexes, or gyres, are there in the world’s seas?
7. Why do the animals eat the plastic?
a) They think it’s food.
b) Because they are starving.
8. Do most plastics biodegrade?
a) Yes, they do.
b) No, they don’t.
9. Bottle number three is _____________.
a) in the Pacific Garbage Patch
Video “The Life Cycle of a Plastic Bottle” TED ED