The scale of a drawing is the relationship between the size of the object in the drawing and the object in real life. Drawing an object to scale means enlarging or reducing all its measurements in proportion.
This is an interesting presentation about scales made by Isabelop.
This is a crossword about wood and its derivates. Try to solve it before checking the key.
We are going to watch this video about paper making by Miles Rose.
After watching this video, you have to answer the following questions:
1. How many trees do you save recycling 1 ton of paper?
2. Which is the first step in the process of paper making?
3. How do we cut the wood in this process?
4. Can you explain what we do after getting a paste?
5. Can we make paper working with another process?
This is a crossword about Graphic Expression. Try to solve it before checking the key.
Link to an interactive crossword