This activity consists of doing a presentation about plastics. We are going to use LibreOffice Impress, a free and open-source software.
Your presentation should contain the following information:
- An initial slide showing the title “Plastics” and a subtitle explaining the definition of a plastic.
- A slide dedicated to the properties of plastics.
- Three slides focused on each type of plastic: thermoplastics, thermosetting plastics and elastomers. All of the slides should include text about the properties of this each kind of plastic, and images related to these materials.
- Slides referring to industrial plastics. Each of these slides should include:
- Properties of this type of plastic.
- Its uses.
- Images of objects made of this material.
- Finally, set the slide transitions taking into account that you should be able to easily read the information.
It is up to you to customize the animation of the slides by adding different effects.